- LAGOS STATE FLAGS-OFF MEASLES VACCINATION CAMPAIGN FOR CHILDREN 9 MONTHS TO 5 YEARS OLD
- AGEGE LGEA ORGANISES JOSHUA AND JULIANAH OLUSANYA MEMORIAL PUBLIC LECTURE, COMMISSIONS STAFF CLINIC
- USE LOCAL INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS TO BOOST LEARNING – ADEBULE
- EDUCATION DISTRICT V EMPOWERS STUDENTS WITH ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILLS
- CLEANLINESS BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. ARE ADEGBITE TELLS FOOD VENDORS
- BE PURPOSEFUL IN ALL YOU DO. ONADIPE TELLS STUDENTS
- EDUCATION DISTRICT I HONOURS OUTSTANDING STUDENTS
- EDUCATION DISTRICT I TAKES MATHEMATICS TEACHING TO NEXT LEVEL
- EDUCATION DISTRICT III TAKES SECURITY SEMINAR FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- WE ARE KEEPING OUR PROMISES ON EDUCATION IN YABA LCDA -Omiyale
Our Service Promise
- We will give prompt attention to our clients within a very short period of their visit.
- We will respond to our clients’ correspondence within 7 days of receipt of letters.
- We will ensure clients satisfaction through prompt quality service delivery.
- We will arouse the interest of our students towards learning of science, technology and ICT in our schools.
- We will provide quality education and child guidance and counseling services.
- We will conduct standardized examinations and ensure prompt release of results.
- Quality of education will be assured through properly tested evaluation and reliable statistical data.
- We will curb certificate forgery and admission into unaccredited tertiary institutions through compliance with approved guidelines.
- We will improve teaching and learning skills of pupils and students for positive, functional and dynamic operations to meet up with current global standards.
- We will provide letter of approval to private school owners having complied with necessary requirements within the shortest possible time.
- Our clients will be paid for goods delivered and services rendered promptly.
- We will ensure maximum protection for all the pupils and students in our school within the official school hours.
Copyright © 2014. The Lagos State Ministry of Education