- Children’s Day: Stay Away From Vices, Fashola Urges Nigerian Children
- Commissioner Urges Stakeholders To Adhere To Educational Policies
- Twelve-Year Old Wins Spelling Bee Competition
- Fashola Calls For Debate On Compulsory Education For Nigerian Child
- Fashola Inaugurates New School, Promises N4M Maintenance Allowance For Lagos Schools
- Lagos Introduces Uniformed Certificates For Primary Schools’ Leavers
- Nigerian Turkish Foundation Donates Educational Materials To Lagos Schools
- State Senior High School Wins BRF Quiz Competition
- CMS Senior Grammar School Wins Lagos Schools’ Debate
- Lagos Wins 2014 National JETS Competition
Our Service Promise
- We will give prompt attention to our clients within a very short period of their visit.
- We will respond to our clients’ correspondence within 7 days of receipt of letters.
- We will ensure clients satisfaction through prompt quality service delivery.
- We will arouse the interest of our students towards learning of science, technology and ICT in our schools.
- We will provide quality education and child guidance and counseling services.
- We will conduct standardized examinations and ensure prompt release of results.
- Quality of education will be assured through properly tested evaluation and reliable statistical data.
- We will curb certificate forgery and admission into unaccredited tertiary institutions through compliance with approved guidelines.
- We will improve teaching and learning skills of pupils and students for positive, functional and dynamic operations to meet up with current global standards.
- We will provide letter of approval to private school owners having complied with necessary requirements within the shortest possible time.
- Our clients will be paid for goods delivered and services rendered promptly.
- We will ensure maximum protection for all the pupils and students in our school within the official school hours.
Copyright © 2014. The Lagos State Ministry of Education