- LAGOS STATE FLAGS-OFF MEASLES VACCINATION CAMPAIGN FOR CHILDREN 9 MONTHS TO 5 YEARS OLD
- AGEGE LGEA ORGANISES JOSHUA AND JULIANAH OLUSANYA MEMORIAL PUBLIC LECTURE, COMMISSIONS STAFF CLINIC
- USE LOCAL INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS TO BOOST LEARNING – ADEBULE
- EDUCATION DISTRICT V EMPOWERS STUDENTS WITH ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILLS
- CLEANLINESS BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. ARE ADEGBITE TELLS FOOD VENDORS
- BE PURPOSEFUL IN ALL YOU DO. ONADIPE TELLS STUDENTS
- EDUCATION DISTRICT I HONOURS OUTSTANDING STUDENTS
- EDUCATION DISTRICT I TAKES MATHEMATICS TEACHING TO NEXT LEVEL
- EDUCATION DISTRICT III TAKES SECURITY SEMINAR FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- WE ARE KEEPING OUR PROMISES ON EDUCATION IN YABA LCDA -Omiyale
- Children of early childhood class from age 3-5
- Children of primary school class from age 6-12
- Students of junior and senior secondary school from age 12-18
- Parents/Guardians of all children in public schools
- Development partners/NGOs/International donor agencies
- Proprietors of private schools
- Tertiary Institutions
- General public.
Expectations From Our Clients
- Our clients are expected to be conversant with the provisions of the law and acts as it affects their relationship with our ministry.
- Our clients must pay all necessary fees and submit relevant documents promptly to ensure quick service delivery.
- Our clients must make all payments to appropriate quarters.
- Our clients must never compromise the Ministry’s staff.
- Our clients should adhere to rules and regulations or directives by responding to requests from the ministry or any of its departments/agencies.
- Our clients are expected to partner with the ministry through the support our schools initiative.
- Our clients are expected to give us adequate necessary information, support, cooperation and reliable data.
- Our clients are expected to review and revise their books regularly in line with the national curriculum/scheme of work.
- Our clients are expected to bring all certificates and other relevant documents for sighting and authentication.
- Our clients should ensure prompt response to requests emanating from the ministry or any of its departments.
- Our clients should promptly mobilize workers to site and ensure quality project execution.
- Our clients should give their feedback through constructive criticism, complaints and suggestions.
Copyright © 2014. The Lagos State Ministry of Education